[suse-security] APT & RPM signatures

I'm having a problem with apt on suse 10.0.  I've install all of the available rpmkeys, but I'm still getting rpms rejected with unrecognised signatures.  I've found the sigs in the pgp key servers, and downloaded them, but rpm import doesn't seem to be adding them to the rpm sigs database.  rpm -qa rpmkeys-* isn't showing keys with these ids in the list.

HELP.  What am I doing wrong?

Attached are the errors reported, and the two public keys I found and have tried to add to the rpm keys database.

Thanks in advance for any help ...

David