[suse-security] SuseWatcher unable to check for updates

Hi all.

I'm running SuSE 9.2 pro and have a problem with SuseWatcher
not being able to check for updates.

SuseWatcher did used to work on my main machine.

It is still working on my laptop, and checks for updates
there OK.

I have checked the update log for my server, and this is the
message I get:

ERROR(Media:file not found)[HTTP return code: 404 (URL:

http://linux.mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de/pub/linux/distributions/
suse/ftp.suse.com/suse/i386/update/9.2/patches/directory.3)]

Any suggestions or ideas please.

Keith

In practice they are not.