RE: [suse-security] APT & RPM signatures

RPM can't deal with all types of signatures on a key.
At the moment I'm not quite sure which type causes the
problem, but I think it were "v2" signatures.
You must remove all rpm-incompatible signatures from a key
before the rpm import will be successful.

HTH,
Michel