Re: [suse-security] Intrusion spyware malware key stroke detection

If it is not triggering, then I conjecture that your machine does not
have spyware, and it is some other form of coincidence or causality that
is bringing spam related to your recent searches, such as the
destination web sites sniffing your address from your web browser.

Crispin

--
Crispin Cowan, Ph.D.                      http://crispincowan.com/~crispin/
Director of Software Engineering, Novell  http://novell.com