Re: [suse-security] Re: SUSE Security Announcement: gpg,liby2util signature checking problems (SUSE-SA:2006:013)

On Tuesday 07 March 2006 02:00, Roman Drahtmueller wrote:

> > YOU doesn't check signatures. It is a security issue. Be very
> > careful of the
>
> Why do you think YOU doesn't check signatures? I mean, besides the
> bug...?

Maybe he talked about own, self set up repositories? I guess YOU can
also be used e.g. internally in a LAN or at home to provide users with
own stuff, can´t it? Is YOU capable to check own signatures as well in
such situations?

Malte