Re: [suse-security] Re: SUSE Security Announcement: gpg,liby2util signature checking problems (SUSE-SA:2006:013)

On Wednesday 08 March 2006 18:37, S Glasoe wrote:
> On Tuesday 07 March 2006 6:08 pm, Malte Gell wrote:

> > Maybe he talked about own, self set up repositories? I guess YOU
> > can also be used e.g. internally in a LAN or at home to provide
> > users with own stuff, can´t it? Is YOU capable to check own
> > signatures as well in such situations?

> Apologies to all. I do not know what the heck I was talking about.
> Please forgive my bad post. Oldenhiemers disease most likely.
> Malte, you are too kind, thank you. I wish that was my excuse.

There´s no reason to apologize for anything. The question is
interesting, using YOU for own, private repositories sounds pretty
interesting and I´d be surprised if it wasn´t possible somehow ;-)

Malte