[suse-security] Re: spamassassin

Paul

>I have setup spamassassin on my box and started the spamd, I have
> also set the various parameters on the hits count and so on but I
> cant get my mail to go through it. Someone please help me with this
> procedure. I am running suse 9.3

spamassassin --lint

If you get a pile of rubbish falling down the screen it's not been
configured properly.  Some reading can be helpful....

http://spamassassin.apache.org/doc.html
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/branches/3.1/INSTALL
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/branches/3.1/spamd/README
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/

Troubleshooting your problem through this list can be useful but
reading the above may help more.

--
Richard
www.sheflug.co.uk