[suse-security] sendmail update for suse 9.0 ?

Hi anyone in the list,

I wonder if anyone knows a repository that still makes updates for suse 9.0 or even earlier available?
For other distros there are som "addicts" that share their update-efforts with others für no longer officially supported Versions.

Due to the severity of the latest sendmail race-condition problem I'd like to update my older mail servers but i really want to avoid a complete distrie-update just for sendmail.

Has anyone a clue für such non-vendor-update-sites?
Or does a person at novell/suse perhaps still provide some packages on some site ?
Or would a package for SLES8 match with glibc of suse 9.0 (I tried the ackages of 9.1 but they don't fit)?

any help is welcome.
Thanks,

Holger