Re: [suse-security] sendmail update for suse 9.0 ?

Yes, thanks.
I did it now on about 10 mailservers an it worked like a charm.
I only had to rehash some dbs.

I would share the built rpms - but i have zlib and other things upgraded manually, so they won't fin any other std-suse9.0-System.
But the way to build sendmail from the srpm is a clean way to go for anyone.
It even built an installed cleanly on some 8.2 machines.

Thanks,

Holger