[suse-security] Turning off susewatcher

Hi,

How to I make it so that susewatcher does not start when I log in? I've
unselected the box in the dialog that says "Start automatically", yet it
still starts up at login. It's irritating because it keeps telling me that security updates are available even though I've installed them all. It would be nice if it came with any documentation, but that doesn't appear to be so, and I don't have a use for susewatcher in any case. By the way I use gnome, not kde.

Thanks,
Lee Brotzman

-- Lee E. Brotzman, CISSP
-- NASA Incident Response Center