Re: [suse-security] Impenetrable firewall - SuSE 9.2

Greetings,
     Thanks for the helpful suggestions - it seems my thoughts about
removing the DMZ  services - since I don't have one - might be something to
do to clean things up.

     The failure of a DNS look-up was also pointed out by a couple of
people and I will make my next step to sort out the DNS set up before
trying again. I will report on my success (or otherwise).

               Again my thanks,

                         Keith

--
Sky Development