Re: [suse-security] SPAM:

On July Sunday 16 2006 1:13 pm, erk wrote in an electronic and somewhat
quixotic manner:
> > erk wrote:
> >
> > That's my unsubscription link, not yours!
>
> Ah, sorry, thanks for playing,
Saddest of all... if they are using say, kmail, all they have to do is
open the client, (in this case client = program to those of you who are
new to the computer game ) under the title bar there are several words
across the top of the window , third across is "view"  select that then
a list opens then select "headers" ( first one in the list , really, it
is ) then choose "all headers" ( it's the last one in the list of
headers )

once you do that, open any message from the list , and you find the line
> "mailto:suse-security-unsubscribe-john.q.user=gmail.com@xxxxxxxx"; , as
above

all you need do then, is click that line.. it's a link and a new message
appears w/ that in the "to" and you just click "send"

C'mon kids, it isn't that hard... I figured it out and I'm a girl .. and
I'm using linux, isn't that supposed to be too hard for me to do????

geeze,

Warning:  Individuals throwing objects at the crocodiles will be asked
to retrieve them!