Re: [suse-security] SPAM:

Mathias Homann wrote:
Am Sonntag, 16. Juli 2006 20:42 schrieb jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx:

Saddest of all...

is in my opinion the fact that exactly THIS list of all the lists about / run by suse attracts the brainless like no other list does...

i mean, suse-security is the only one out of eight suse lists i've subscribed to that gets these brainless unsubscribe messages on a regular basis...
(snip)

To quote John McEnroe: "You cannot be serious!". At suse-linux-e we get an unsubscribe request about every other day. Today we got two actually.

Regards,

--
Jos van Kan                registered Linux user #152704