Re: [suse-security] SPAM:

On July Sunday 16 2006 5:02 pm, Jos van Kan wrote in an electronic and
somewhat quixotic manner:
> Mathias Homann wrote:
> > Am Sonntag, 16. Juli 2006 20:42 schrieb jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx:
> >> Saddest of all...
> >
> > is in my opinion the fact that exactly THIS list of all the lists
> > about / run by suse attracts the brainless like no other list
> > does...
> >

> > i mean, suse-security is the only one out of eight suse lists i've
> > subscribed to that gets these brainless unsubscribe messages on a
> > regular basis...
>
> (snip)
>
> To quote John McEnroe: "You cannot be serious!". At suse-linux-e we
> get an unsubscribe request about every other day. Today we got two
> actually.
Jos,

Yeah, I was going to copy my instructions over there and decided that
would get me in trouble for "cross posting" perhaps someone could copy
the relevant bits over to SLE and the OT list ??? Maybe we can put
something to the effect of  "There is a clickable link in your headers
to unsubscribe you from this or any other Suse  mailing list , should
you have the need ."

Because it is clear that no matter which list these people don't save
their "Welcome"  messages and at the same time , they seem unable to
comprehend or simply do not see the instructions each list prints at
the bottom of each message.
H + S = (GKP)(GKP)

Where does the "self" go when we sleep, or are sedated by chemical
means ?