Re: [suse-security] Please cancel my e-mails

I agree with you; it's difficult to unsubscribe to any of the groups the way
they're setup.

Alan S. House
Consultant

Voice: 972-834-3091
Email: alan.house@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.mahrtec.com

MAHR TECHNOLOGY GROUP
P. O. Box 1096
Frisco, Texas 75034

Consulting, custom programming, and network solutions for your business.