Re: [suse-security] Please cancel my e-mails

Hey guys, try a little harder, most lists are setup the same way, but
even if you don't check the header, visit the mailing list page on the
web site associated with the list (that means RTFM), there are
instructions there. I can't see how you would expect to unsubscribe by
sending a message to the list!

- --
Gary Baribault
CISSP, RHCE, CCNP, MCSE
Consultant en sécurité informatique / Computer security consultant

GPG Key: 0xEF3EBD1C
GPG Fingerprint: 5B1F 899B 4A7C A586 8388 6AFD 796B E68D EF3E 8D1C