Re: [suse-security] Please cancel my e-mails

Alan S. House wrote:
I agree with you; it's difficult to unsubscribe to any of the groups the way
they're setup.

It's only difficult if you don't want to read.
The irony being that the unsubscribe-wish comes from someone who has an email-address of "sharpjoe" - this is a real "classic" :-)

BTW: these "please unsubscribe me" mails also appear in other mailing-lists, including the vpopmail-lists, where people supposedly know what they are doing (shudder).

If you include "please click on this link to unsubcribe"-snippets in the mails, they will be marked as spam.

One solution is to make it more difficult to subscribe to the list ;-)

cheers,
Rainer