Re: SPAM: Re: [suse-security] Please cancel my e-mails

Peter Van Lone wrote:
On 7/23/06, Geoffrey <esoteric@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Placing this info in the body is a waste of space.

that's absurd. It takes exactly no more nor less space/bandwidth to
move the unsubsribe instructions to the message body.

Wrong, I don't have to view the headers. If you put it in the body, it increases the size of the viewable message. I expect people to use their head for something other then a hat rack. People need to pay attention to the information they are given when they subscribe to the list.

Absurdity is to inconvenience all list members for the sake of a handful of idiots I'm surprised were able to find their way to the list to start with.

I'm done with this thread.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin