[suse-security] Re: [Apparmor-general] SLES10 Security Certification

On Sun, Jul 23, 2006 at 06:14:09PM +0530, shashi wrote:
> Hi
>
> As AppArmor will implement a type of MAC in SLES10, is Novell has
> submitted (or) going to achieve EAL4+ LSPP ?

Please prefer to ask your partner contact with us for such questions.

> As SLES9 already certified for EAL4+ CAPP, i didn't heared SLES10 about
> this.

We have plans for a CAPP evaluation in the future, but nothing is set in
stone yet.

We switched the audit system to use the mainline kernel one, which was
less capable than ours in SLES 8 and SLES 9, so we have to make SLES 10
catch up on its functionality first.

Ciao, Marcus