Re: [suse-security] susefirewall2 problem (SuSE 10.1) [solved]

Hello,

Am Montag, 24. Juli 2006 14:43 schrieb Richard Ems:
[...]
> From older messages on this list, I learned that defining a variable
> over multiple lines is not allowed in SuSEfirewall (and probably on
> all configuration files handled by SuSEconfig).
>
> So, forget using
>
> FOO="                   \
>         1.2.3.4         \
>         5.6.7.8         \
> "

SuSEfirewall (better: its YaST2 module) was just fixed to allow
multiline entries - this will go into 10.2 and Factory.

However, I don't recommend to use the backslashes ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Since 1997 we are VERP-DoSing mail servers all over the world
[Henne Vogelsang in opensuse about lists.suse.com]