Re: [suse-security] SPAM: Please unsubscribe

into electronic streams flowing thru the cosmos On Monday 24 July 2006
9:17 am, Marcus Meissner wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 24, 2006 at 02:13:59PM +0100, Ash Thakrar wrote:
> > Ash Thakrar
> > ash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> I did.
>
> Ciao, Marcus
Now you've done it Marcus.. keep that delete button handy..
;)
"There's a woman goin' crazy on Caroline Street Stoppin' every man that
she does meet
Sayin' if you'll be gentle if you'll be sweet I'll show you my place on
Caroline Street" Song lyric