[suse-security] Re: SPAM: Re: Please cancel my e-mails

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006, Peter Van Lone wrote:

> [...]
> Isn't it obvious that these instructions should be in the message body
> instead?

Honestly I would not like to be bothered by informations which I need
once in the lifecycle of a mailing list on my system!

> Saying "read the headers" is obviously an approach that does not work.

Some people can't even deal with the rule that you usually get moved if
you turn the key in a car. Do you think that the manufacturers should
state this somewhere in the car and enshure that you've read it before
the engines start?

BTW: Even often as userunfriendly blamed mail/news readers like pine
make these informations available to and even _usable_ for you without
the need to read the headers.

Regards
    Henning Hucke
--
How much does it cost to entice a dope-smoking UNIX system guru to
Dayton?