[suse-security] SuseFirewall2: Problem accessing from internal to external + port forward.

Hello,

I have a problem maybe one of you could help me fix..

I have a webserver running on a internal ip, the router/fw forward the port 80 of the external ip to this internal webserver.

Everything works fine in theses scenario:

- access from internet to external ip (port is fwd, webserver answer)
- access from intranet to internal ip of the webserver

But it doesn't work when the internal network wants to access the external ip.

I have browse this list archive and found that adding a custom rules would help.

iptables -A INPUT -i eth0 -s 10.25.0.0/24 -d xxx.aaa.yyy.jjj -j ACCEPT

Actually, it helps, but instead of using the port forward, the router/ fw answer by itself.

I believe this is because of the order of something but I'm no expert in theses things so I would be reallly really happy if someone could help me resolve my issue..

Thanks a lot,

Sebastien