Re: [suse-security] Updates of ClamAV

I just download the source and compile it each tim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Camaleón" <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "SuSE List (Security)" <suse-security@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: [suse-security] Updates of ClamAV

2006/7/28, Joachim Schoenberg:

the latest version of ClamAV is approx. four weeks out now.

Does anybody know if it will give updates from Suse like
it gave for the versions before?

I am interested on this, too. ClamAV is claiming it is outdated and
not sure how to proceed:

- Will be available to update under Yast / Zen Updater?
- Or should I download* and manually install it?

* ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/linux/suse/projects/clamav/clamav-0.88.3/

Greetings.