Re: [suse-security] overview of SuseFirewall

John,

As was indicated in a previous thread, you have a nice howto at
 http://susefaq.sourceforge.net/guides/fw_manual.html

In short, the configuration file is /etc/sysconfig/SuSEfirewall2 .
You can choose to start/stop/get a status with the /etc/init.d/SuSEfirewall2
service (i.e. using the rcSuSEfirewall2 link) as any other service.

You can see the rules with "iptables -L".

I imagine you could add some rules after starting SuSEfirewall by using the
iptables command, but generally you would have not ot use it and create your
own rules[/script /service].

-+-
Didier