[suse-security] iptables SuSEfirewall2

I know that SuSefirewall uses iptables but for example I want to make an
entry for
iptables -I INPUT -s 172.16.0.0/32 -j DROP
Basically I want to drop any connections from the
172.16.0.0-172.16.255.255 network coming to a sendmail server.
With the Yast and SuSefirewall scripts managing the iptables
where will I put my entry in and how do I make iptables read the new
entry?
I tried issuing the above from the command line but I don't know how
Suse likes to restart to read the new entry.
Help would be appreciated.

wade G.