[opensuse-security] Re: [security-announce] SUSE Security Announcement: Xorg and XFree (SUSE-SA:2008:003)

>                        SUSE Security Announcement
>
>        Package:                Xorg and XFree
>        Announcement ID:        SUSE-SA:2008:003
>        Date:                   Thu, 17 Jan 2008 15:00:00 +0000
>        Affected Products:      SUSE LINUX 10.1
>                                openSUSE 10.2
>                                openSUSE 10.3

This update also breaks the graphical user interface of the BOINC software
(seti@home, einstein@home etc.).
Before the update the program worked without errors; now I get the
following message when starting the program:

The program 'boincmgr' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)'.
  (Details: serial 586 error_code 11 request_code 146 minor_code 5)
   backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error()
function.)

Re-compiling of the program did not help. Any ideas how to fix this?

Bye,

          Jürgen