[opensuse-security] /root/.gnupg/secring.gpg

My existing secring.gpg was overwritten yesterday by zero-sized file,
probably when I did an update with yast/you. It took me some time to
find out why some of my scripts didn't work as expected, so I am a bit
p*ssed off... I was very happy with my backup, so I could restore my
secring.gpg! :)

Is this a bug?

server:~/.gnupg # rpm -q -f secring.gpg -i
Name        : aaa_base                     Relocations: (not
relocatable)
Version     : 10.3                              Vendor: SUSE LINUX
Products GmbH, Nuernberg, Germany
Release     : 90.2                          Build Date: Thu Nov  8
03:20:41 2007
Install Date: Tue Jan 22 09:01:42 2008      Build Host:
soellner.suse.de
Group       : System/Fhs                    Source RPM:
aaa_base-10.3-90.2.src.rpm
Size        : 314450                           License: GPL v2 or
later
Signature   : DSA/SHA1, Thu Nov  8 03:22:41 2007, Key ID
a84edae89c800aca
Packager    : http://bugs.opensuse.org
Summary     : SUSE Linux Base Package
Description :
This package installs several important configuration files. Central
scripts like SuSEconfig are also in this package.

Authors:
--------
    Werner Fink <werner@xxxxxxx>
    Rüdiger Oertel <ro@xxxxxxx>
    Burchard Steinbild
    Florian La Roche
    Martin Scherbaum

Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,
Wilfred van Velzen

--

SERCOM Regeltechniek b.v.
Heereweg 9

<http://www.sercom.nl/>

Op al onze offertes, op alle opdrachten aan ons en op alle met ons gesloten
overeenkomsten zijn toepasselijk de METAALUNIEVOORWAARDEN, gedeponeerd ter
Griffie van de Rechtbank te Rotterdam, zoals deze luiden volgens de
laatstelijk aldaar neergelegde tekst. De leveringsvoorwaarden worden u op
verzoek toegezonden.
---