Re: [opensuse-security] Re: only wheel members can su as root

Hi

IMHO the best way is using pam_wheel.so.
You have to replace one line i /etc/pam.d/su and /etc/pam.d/su -l
#auth     include        common-auth
auth    required        pam_wheel.so trust use_uid

and then only users in wheel group will be able use command su.

Regs.
Marcin