Re: [opensuse-security] SSH access refused for legitimate user under heavy load

Dear Armin,

On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 10:38 PM, Armin Schoech<armin.schoech@xxxxxx> wrote:
> So there seems to be some kind of rate limiting active even if I did not
> intentionally configure it in "SuSEfirewall". Do you find similar rules on
> your server machine ?
Indeed.  Now I am wondering whether I can simply add more relaxed
limit-burst options in  /etc/sysconfig/SuSEfirewall2 or whether I
should first lookup the configuration file that sets the burst too
strict (currently I don't know where the property is set, I guess it
has never been set by explicitly by the former administrator).

Could you please advice me about that?

Thanks again and kind regards,
Pieter