Re: [opensuse-security] yup repositories for SLE 12?

Hi Marcus,

Marcus Meissner wrote

>> I will be writing a new yup12 for this.
>>
>> (actually half done already, just a bit of boring work left.)
>
> So, basic downloader is in home:msmeissn:yup, /usr/bin/yup12
>
> Configuration is inside the /usr/bin/yup12 perl script.

thanks for your efforts, I really appreciate that a lot!

I managed to get the credentials from /etc/credentials.d/NCCcredentials
and they seem to work for scc somehow (changing them slightly returns
a "reason 401 Unauthorized" in yup).

But with the right credentials I only get
failed to download https://scc.suse.com/access/services/1106?credentials=SUSE_Linux_Enterprise_Server_12_x86_64, reason 404 Not Found
failed to download https://scc.suse.com/access/services/1104?credentials=SUSE_Linux_Enterprise_Server_12_s390x, reason 404 Not Found

Could that be because the credentials from /etc/credentials.d/NCCcredentials
are not valid for SCC? I don't have SCCcredentials, likely I had to run
suseRegister again on a SLE 12 system to get them....

cu,
Frank

--
Dipl.-Inform. Frank Steiner   Web:  http://www.bio.ifi.lmu.de/~steiner/