Re: [opensuse-security] OpenSSL vs LibreSSL: libopenssl-devel

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 10:49 PM, Michael Ströder <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Alex Naumov wrote:
>> can somebody tell me what we're going to use instead of libopenssl-devel?
>> As I can see, libressl and libressl-devel are there already, but not
>> liblibressl-devel.
>>
>> Did I miss something?
>
> At least a short description of which problem you're trying to solve?

I'm working on migration to LibreSSL, i.e. just want to test and to
know that Factory works well also with LibreSSL. I don't solve some
problem, make it for fun :)

As I can see, unfortunately it's not 1:1 migration. It's not enough
just to replace openssl with libressl and openssl-devel with
libressl-devel.

> Ciao, Michael.

Cheers,
Alex