From: David M. Williams [mailto:d_wllms@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2002 1:30 PM
To: Marty
Cc: vuln-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Web single sign-on

you might want to look at some of the Netegrity solutions.  they've been
around for a long time and have imho solid products.

Dave

--
David M. Williams, CISSP		Phone: 505-665-8062
Systems Engineer, CCN-2			Fax:   505-667-7428

This e-mail message is private and may contain confidential or privileged
information.