RE: key material

Remember, while a PRNG may GENERATE more bits, the initial random pool caps
the total randomness.

Suppose you generate 5 numbers using any PRNG you like.  If the seed is only
1 bit(0 or 1), there are only TWO patterns you will see.  Period.  If the
seed is two bits, there are 4 patterns, etc.

This surfaced recently in some of the lottery machines - small seed space
and the machines were frequently reset - meaning that the 'quick pick'
tickets covered only a small % of the number space.

-----Burton