Re: xml over https

Here are some references from MS to get you started:

"Stop SQL Injection Attacks Before They Stop You"

"Validating User Input"

"Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Code Injection"

"MS03-016: HTTP Receiver Buffer Overflow and DTA SQL Injection
Vulnerabilities in Microsoft BizTalk Server 2002"

"Patterns and Practices - Chapter 2 – Threats and Countermeasures"