Re: Vulnerability Disclosure

The're use to be a IETF draft about good policy for vuln-disclosure but
is now exipred... but maybe it can answer you some wuestions.
http://www.wiretrip.net/rfp/txt/ietf-draft.txt
Some time ago I used this draft for disclosure some vulns.

You can also check the X-Force Vulnerability Disclosure Guidelines at
http://documents.iss.net/literature/vulnerability_guidelines.pdf

my 2 cents.

regrads, Mauro Flores