[ISN] Moderators note: Hire Me! and more...

Just a quick note, I'm still currently in Chicago (but open for a change of venue) and looking for a new security opportunity. I'm listed on LinkedIn at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/williamknowles but please drop me a note if you're aware of something that would be a good fit to my skill-set and you would like my complete resume contact information.

As long as I'm at it, I'm working behind the scenes on a new InfoSec News site, it will Drupal 7 design with a good number of security news links and resources that should keep everyone happy. As usual, I'll be sending out the InfoSec News mailing list nightly with the 'pick of the litter' of the day's security news. There will be a number of fixes that have bugged me about the current site, but with a jobs page, an updated bookstore, a new logo, and much more!

The new site will be ready in time for Black Hat / Defcon / BSidesLV

Lastly, while InfoSec News is a labor of love, donations are always welcome, (large and small) and if you've donated in the past, Thank You! and if InfoSec News has helped you academically or professionally and you haven't donated something before, now is as good of a time as any.

http://www.infosecnews.org/donate.html

Thank you for your time!

William Knowles
InfoSec News
@infosecnews.org

Tegatai Managed Colocation: Four Provider Blended
Tier-1 Bandwidth, Fortinet Universal Threat Management,
Natural Disaster Avoidance, Always-On Power Delivery
Network, Cisco Switches, SAS 70 Type II Datacenter.
Find peace of mind, Defend your Critical Infrastructure.
http://www.tegataiphoenix.com/