[ISN] Moderators note: Quick Progress Report

Just a quick progress report, since the last note back on 12/30/11
I am getting daily e-mails and calls from recruiters and thanks to everyone that has sent me job hunt tips and recommendations, I'm feeling confident that I'll get an offer soon, I will also have put together a little article for the new site on how to find an information security job :)

Likewise I'm listed on LinkedIn at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/williamknowles
but please drop me a note if you're aware of something that would be a good fit to my skill-set and you would like my complete resume and/or contact information.

As long as I'm at it, we're still working behind the scenes on the 'New and Improved' InfoSec News site, Its taking a little longer than originally planned with upgrades, but I'm shooting to roll out the new site in time for the Thotcon 0x3 conference in Chicago. While Thotcon is completely sold out, please follow @thotcon on Twitter as tickets sometimes pop up for sale.

Lastly, while InfoSec News is a labor of love, donations are always welcome, (large and small) and if you've donated in the past, Thank You! and if InfoSec News has helped you academically or professionally and you haven't donated something before, now is as good of a time as any.
http://www.infosecnews.org/donate.html

Thank you for your time, and have a safe weekend!

William Knowles
InfoSec News
@infosecnews.org

Learn how to be a Pen Tester or a CISSP with Expanding Security online. Get
a free class invitation and see how good and fun the program really is.
http://www.expandingsecurity.com/PainPill