[ISN] Quick Note / March 2013

Quick note,

Lately our current provider is experiencing issues of people reporting InfoSec News mails as spam, one user suspects it might have been a 'Fat finger' incident between saving mails and accidentally clicking This is Spam, but we've had a few other mails recently, maybe from users confused on how to leave the list?

So, in the headers of all outgoing InfoSec News mail are these
instructions to unsubscribe from the list...

<mailto:isn-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe>

...and to also subscribe to the list.

-=-

We're moving, again, sometime in April we'll be moving from our current provider to another site, downtime will be minimal as we're getting better at doing this (Now about four times in the last thirteen years)

-=-

Lastly, while everything is a work in progress, please check out the services we're trying to roll out slowly...

InfoSec News Jobs:       http://jobs.infosecnews.org/
Shop InfoSec News:       http://shopinfosecnews.org/
InfoSec News Twitter:    https://twitter.com/infosecnews_
InfoSec News Donation:   http://www.infosecnews.org/donate.html

Thank you for your continued support!

Sincerely,

William Knowles
InfoSec News
@infosecnews.org

Attend #HITB2013AMS April 8th - 11th in Amsterdam.
Featuring over 42 international speakers and keynotes
by Bob Lord and Edward Schwartz http://conference.hitb.org