Re: Multiple OpenPGP messages per file: legal or not?

> I think the spec does define this.  It defines all of those items that
> you mention in the grammar in section 11.3.  Any OpenPGP-compliant
> application should be able to write such a message in such a way that
> any other OpenPGP-complaint application can read it, or one or both of
> the implementations aren't OpenPGP compliant.
>
> What the spec doesn't define is whether an application must process an
> "OpenPGP Message, OpenPGP Message" -- two messages concatenated
> together.  There is an assumption in the spec that a single stream
> contains a single message,

If that is intended, it should be explicitly stated, IMHO.

And if that is the case, then ok, I can get back to writing test
cases, and forget about writing RFCs.

If it is stated somewhere and I've missed it, can you point me at the
reference please?

ta
Rachel