Re: Multiple OpenPGP messages per file: legal or not?

Ben Laurie wrote:
> Ian G wrote:
>> Ben Laurie wrote:
...and Derek Atkins wrote, and and and...

I have a question.  Back to Rachel's original
point - she seems to have come up with a non-interoperability
case with GnuPG.  Is something wrong?  Is this a
situation where, in a perfect world, there would have
been more GPG documentation or more/more verbose instrumentation?
Is there a section of (the spec or something else) that the
other implementation interpreted "wrong" or "different".

As I recall there's still a body of "genetically separate
implementations" - is there any experience with this
'artifact' happening before?