Re: [suse-security] SuSE Security Announcement: postgresql (SuSE-SA:2002:038)

On Mit, 23 Okt 2002, Armin Schöch wrote:

>Usually these things are fixed and there are updates on the FTP
>servers but the bugs are not considered very serious so no Security
>Announcement is released by SuSE. If you use YOU frequently (I do it
>about once every 1 or 2 weeks), you will notice many packages that are
>updated without special Security Announcement.

Hi,

It makes no sense to me, to list "Pending vulnerabilities" within security
announcements, but dont list then later anymore....

Greetings,
--
Jörg Henner                              Fon:  +49 (7 11) 48 90 83 - 0
ETES - EDV-Systemhaus GbR                Fax:  +49 (7 11) 48 90 83 - 50