[suse-security] Martian Source

Oct 23 15:34:38 trinity kernel: martian source 255.255.255.255 from
10.225.80.1,
 on dev eth1
Oct 23 15:34:38 trinity kernel: ll header:
ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:00:09:7b:8d:08:54:0
8:00

--> as i heard, this problem is known and it is not an intrusion by
another system - there is a malconfigured adress somewhere in the system
oder in the kernel. But this message is filling my logs and my disks. So:

- is it like i heard? (hopefully yes)
- how can i solve this problem, so i will not get anymore message in my
logs for that?

Thx in advance!

Roger