Re: [suse-security] AmaVis or InterScan VirusWall

First of all, I'd like to thank the Amavis team
for their work also.

I'm using Amavis-perl and found it easy and straightforward
to add my personal additions to the code.

At Mittwoch, 23. Oktober 2002 00:50 Rainer Link wrote:
> I'd just like to point out using an anti-virus daemon like
> Sophie/Trophie, F-Prot Daemon or Kapsersky Anti-Virus Daemon
> (just to name a few) speeds up amavis/amavisd a lot.

That's absolutely true.

What I also found very useful is to let Kasperky do the
unpackung of the whole email. So for those scanner, which
can de-mangle the email-mime parts by themself, it's certainly
worth considering an option, where Amavis delivers the
complete message to the scanning-program resp. -daemon.

Greetings
--
Michael Zimmermann  (http://vegaa.de)