[suse-security] Sec. Update of KDE

Hi,

i try to get the official Suse secutity update of KDE.
Two weeks ago there was a security advisory for KGhostView
(http://www.kde.org/info/security/advisory-20021008-1.txt)

I tried to use YOU to get KDE3.0.4 but at least for Suse 8.1 I could not
find the update (within YOU). But there *are* KDE3.0.4 RPMs at
ftp.suse.com/[...]/update/8.1/rpm/i586. Why don't they show up within
YOU? Are they not yet ready or will they get replaced within the next
few days?

Or maybe am I save with my KDE3.0.3 Suse 8.1 standard installation?

Thanks in advance,
   Matthias