Re: [suse-security] AmaVis or InterScan VirusWall

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002, Rainer Link wrote:

[ uups, follow-up to myself :) ]

> Patches I did for amavis 0.3.12pre8 can be found at
> ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/people/link/amavis/SuSE/patches/. They have to be

Just to avoid mis-understandings: the amavisd-snapshot-20020531-fix.dif is
of course included already in the amavisd-sendmail / amavisd-postfix.rpm
for 8.1. This fix is needed at least for sendmail, otherwise it wouldn't
work at all (and, please, don't ask me, why there hasn't been already a
never amavisd-snapshot to address this *sigh*).

Thanks.

best regards,
Rainer Link
(SuSE Labs)

--
Rainer Link  |           SuSE Linux AG - The Linux Experts
link@xxxxxxx |  Developer of A Mail Virus Scanner (www.amavis.org)