[suse-security] mounting a crypto fs gives write access to root only

Hi List,

I have a crypto filesystem which looks as follows in the fstab:
/dev/hda6  /sec  reiserfs  loop,enryption=twofish,noauto,user

As in http://sdb.suse.de/de/sdb/html/jsj_crypto_filesystem_mini_howto.html, /sec lists as
drwx------ jochen root ...
unfortunately, mounting it will overwrite these settings.
After a mount and entering my password /sec will list as
drwxr-xr-x root root ...
and consequently deny write access to all users except root.
I tried some options i was used from FAT, like uid=500 oder umask=700 but the mount will fail with the german equivalent to "wrong file sytem type, invalid options, the superblock of /dev/loop0 is damaged or there are too many mounted filesystems".

Has anybody got the right set of options for me? Or am i wrong somewhere else?

thanks in advance,
Jochen Stärk