Re: [suse-security] Kerberos

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, Joerg Henner wrote:

Hi,

The Kerberos package we ship (heimdal) has got similar bug in its
source, but our packages are NOT built with kerberos4 support,
so installations from packages we provide are NOT affected.

You can also determine it by looking whether kadmind binds to port 751,
the kerberos 4 specific port. It does not in our case.

For the other bugs found in heimdal we have updates for some
weeks already. I would point you to SuSE-SA:2002:034 if
you have questions regarding this.

regards,
Sebastian

--