[suse-security] Re: mounting a crypto fs gives write access to root only

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, Jochen Staerk wrote:

> unfortunately, mounting it will overwrite these settings.
> After a mount and entering my password /sec will list as
> drwxr-xr-x root root ...
> and consequently deny write access to all users except root.

Just chmod/chown the permissions you want after mounting it - they will be
kept in the future.
(do this as root)

c'ya
sven

--

The Internet treats censorship as a routing problem, and routes around it.
(John Gilmore on http://www.cygnus.com/~gnu/)