Re: [suse-security] holes in linux kernel < 2.4.20?

Joerg Henner wrote:

> On Fre, 25 Okt 2002, Mathias Homann wrote:
>
> >see heise news ticker article:
> >http://www.heise.de/newsticker/data/pab-25.10.02-001/
>
> Original:
>
> http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/
>
> As Hubert Mantel (Kernel-Developement at SuSE), told me this morning, SuSE
> had allready patched those in the unstable-tree, which can be downloades
> here:
>
> ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/people/mantel/next/

I'm confused about this, because the kernel sources from this address
do not contain the code from the kernel-2.4.19-sec file from
The Free World's Information and Software Repository in the traps.c
file...

--
Dipl.-Inform. Frank Steiner        mailto:fst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lehrstuhl f. Programmiersprachen   mailto:fsteiner@xxxxxx